Monday, April 19

Got Started

Qatar is really beautiful! I can't wait to go out to the Corniche. My office is such a huge step up from my old cubicle, I don't think I can work in one again. I even got my own Aeron chair! I am really happy I decided to move here, not only do I get to work my dream job but the outdoor adventure possibilities here are amazing. There is only one big drawback to Qatar, there is a dearth of Twinkies and Ho-Ho's. To my friends back home, please send me some in bulk. I'll forever be in your debt.

I had a meeting with all the top execs this morning, even got some one on one time with the CEO Gustav Abo. He's very deliberate when he speaks and makes sure he's clear when talking, it's very easy to see how smart he is and how he got to where he is. I can't wait to start working on the projects they have for me. I can't reveal much but it will be revolutionary and will make a difference in the world to boot. It's so rare for a corporation to actually care about people and not just the bottom line. Must get ready for tomorrow. This is really turning out to be an adventure.